Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ornament Work Shop

Well I ran out of Syrofoam balls today, I had ordered a box of 100 3" balls. Guess I need to order a few more since I have a lot more fabric still to use. I will be glueing glueing and more glueing  today lol. I have a few blisters from hot glueing yesterday too. I need to get a finer streamed glue gun so I don't get burnt all the time. lol.

My Work Station


Lots of Ornaments that need to be finished : )


Wish I could make these faster they are so time consuming!


I can't wait to start decorating around the house, problem is I'm not sure how to with Kolton since he'll just want to play with all the ornaments  ..... 
I guess I'll have to set it up on the other side of the baby gate lol.
TODDLERS!!!!!
Speaking of toddlers he just woke up time to go feed the lil gremlin breakfast : )
He must have known I was talking about him lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment